top of page

How to get involved 

Below is a list of everything you will need before your first race meeting, as well as useful hints and tips. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be more than happy to help you get organised! 

- Speedway Australia racing licence, level B or above. 
A Speedway Australia racing licence provides you with insurance - you must have this to be allowed to race. 
You can apply for them online ( You will also need a medical clearance. Your doctor will need to fill in the Speedway Australia Medical, which will be availble to print once you have completed your licece application. 

Once accepted, your licence will be posted to the club which you nominated on your application (Sunraysia Dirt Karters!) 

- Club Membership. 
To receive your licence, you will need to pay club membership. This can either be for a single adult ($30), a child ($15) or a family ($60). 
SDK membership forms are available below. 

- Mildura Motorcycle Club Membership 

All DRIVERS will also need to pay club membership with MMC. This allows us to race at Olympic Park and use their facilities. 
The MMC membership form is also available below.


- SKAA Driver Log Book 

Any driver will also need to fill out a SKAA Driver log book application. Clubs now issue the log books, so please return the Log Book application form to the club together with you membership form, its easiest if you pay for both at the same time. Your log book must be shown at all race meetings during scrutineering, and will be kept each night until racing finishes.  

Usefull Contacts: 

General informtion:  David Collins (President)  Ph 0427 143 143

Race Secretary: David Rea Ph 0408 180 274

Karts, engines, racing rules & equipment: Darren Allen (SKAA Tech Committee) Ph 042 700 5894 

Club Email: 

Forms & Links 

bottom of page